Jackrabbit Connect can be installed anywhere!
Jackrabbit can offer a hardware or POS solution to fit any type of business, contact us to find out what terminal best suits your business needs.
PAX A80, the most cost-effective in the A-series, is a powerful, game-changing countertop device that can also be used as an indoor portable device. Always running at peak performance, full connectivity means the A80 is a reliable workhorse that will process payments safely and fast, even during the busiest hours.
All of our devices have contactless functionality, putting the customer’s safety first by reducing touchpoints. Read why cleaner payments matter more than ever.
High durability makes it easy and worry-free to clean PAX devices often. Check out our recommended best practices on disinfecting your device.
Worried about long lines? With mobile payment devices, lines don’t have to exist at all. Bring secure payments to the customer–wherever they are.
KORONA POS system software gets continuous improvements without the need to upgrade. All updates to our software are automatically updated on each of your terminals, at no extra cost. Your business can stay ahead at all times.
- Integration Payments
- Advanced Inventory Management
- Employee and Cashier Permissions
- Promotions and Point-Based Loyalty Programs
- Multi-Store and Franchise Features
- Smart Inventory Reporting and Analytics
- eCommerce Integrations
- Commission and Tip Management
- Payroll and Accounting
- Offline Transactions and Back-Office Access
- Business and Marketing Automation
- Fast Transactions and User-Friendly
Clover® Mini WiFi
A compact countertop POS with the guts to go big. Accept swipe, EMV chip and NFC payments right out of the box.
- Fixed and portable countertop use case
- 7” antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen
- Fully integrated with EMV chip, NFC, MSR, PIN debit, and EBT capability PIN bypass available
- Front facing camera Barcode scanner
- Telecheck reader
- Connects via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or hotspot No LTE connection
- Embedded thermal receipt printer Supports digital receipts and signatures
Clover® Flex WiFi
Offering merchants ultimate flexibility for their payment and point of sale needs. It can be used in line, at the table, at the counter or on the go.
- Mobile use case –Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery Supports up to 8 hours of use for a typical SMB
- 5” antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen
- Fingerprint Login Capability
- EMV chip, NFC, MSR, PIN debit, and EBT capable PIN bypass available
- Accepts electronic signatures on-screen; emails, texts and stores digital receipts
- Connects via Wi-Fi or hotspot No LTE connection
- No USB ports or peripherals available
- 1D/2D scanner and camera for bar codes and QR codes
- Embedded thermal printer
- Silicone sleeve included
Clover® Station Solo
Clover Station Solo is a powerful, all-in-one Clover Station device that has one-merchant facing screen.
Clover Station Solo is best-suited for full-service restaurants and other types of merchants who don’t need a customer-facing screen to process payments.
Clover Station Solo is a one-screen alternative to the two-screen Station Duo.
- Supports Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and LTE connection LTE service and SIM card provided by AT&T, managed by the Wireless Manager app
- 1gb of data per month -$15 per active SIM card
- EMV and MSR only No NFC, PIN debit, or EBT
- Integrated battery backup up to 1 hour
- Includes a P500 receipt printer